ERP is a strong and fair company that is firmly committed to the pursuit of quality
We respect this principle in all our activities, both internally and externally, and focus on continuously improving and developing ERP’s internationally recognised environmental excellence.
We are focused on our customers’ needs. We ensure you are compliant and introduce you to new opportunities that you might not otherwise identify. Our values drive how we operate and how we develop our services:
- Integrity – we are committed to integrity and ethics;
- Accountability – we operate in a clear and accountable manner;
- Innovation - we focus on identifying solutions and achieving results;
- Passion - we value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation;
- Partnership - we are responsible partners to all our customers and suppliers;
- Diversity – we invite, provide and respect challenging and different views and encourage competition;
- Simplicity – we seek to continually simplify and improve all our processes, procedures and activities.
We firmly believe that following the highest ethical standards is of paramount importance. Our business practice policy embodies the core values that guide us both as a company and as individuals.
We provide an extensive suite of resource recovery and producer responsibility services, ranging from compliance to bespoke services and consultancy support. Our Quality Policy is built around the management of the entire waste material value chain with fully transparent tracking. We also promote innovation in recycling technologies to create solutions that are eco-friendly and specifically designed for recycling. Read ERP’s Quality Policy >
ERP is founded on the knowledge that a healthy environment is necessary for sustainable economic growth.
Our Environmental Policy ensures that all of our activities comply with environmental regulation, legislation and requirements. Read ERP’s Environment Policy >
Supply Line Selection and Control
We deliver high quality, cost effective compliance, including registration, reporting, waste collection and recycling services, to over 2,300 producer members across the EU. We set our fees at the lowest sustainable cost required to ensure that all take-back services are provided with no compromise to quality or compliance. We never take a risk. We carefully select our suppliers and directly manage all daily activities. We reject all suppliers that cannot guarantee the highest possible standards. We conduct regular internal and external audits to assess risk and drive continuous improvement of processes and activities. These include systematic audits of the entire supply chain. Our aim is to ensure that all services are completed punctually and in full respect of all legal and environmental requirements.
ERP UK has the following certifications.
United Kingdom – Quality and environmental certifications
- ISO 9001 on design and management of UK producers compliance schemes >
- ISO 14001 on design and management of UK producers compliance schemes >
- Approved by the Environment Agency as a WEEE producer compliance scheme on 21 February 2007 (WEE/XP3338PD/SCH).
- Approved by the Environment Agency as a battery compliance scheme (BCS2010755/E) on 30 September 2009.
- Approved by Defra as a packaging compliance scheme on 11 September 2012.